There are so many ways your organisation can support us
Whether it is through workplace giving, mentoring opportunities or fundraising, there are so many ways your organisation can support our program. At 12 Buckets, we believe that from little things, big things grow! We may be small, but our vision is mighty.
With zero government funding, 12 Buckets has grown from being an unincorporated association where a few friends banded together to offer their time, skills and abilities to a local Perth Primary School – to becoming a highly regarded and formally recognised children’s charity.
Because of the support we receive from the community, we are able to deliver our first-class one-to one mentoring program within four primary schools in Perth’s northern suburbs.
Perth-based corporate volunteering opportunities
We know that there are a lot of companies out there that want to do something good for the community, particularly in Perth. We have a lot of ways that teams and companies can get involved with 12 Buckets to support our cause. Have you considered what value your team can bring to the 12 Buckets family?
How you can get involved:
- Get your team involved with our 12 Buckets one-to-one mentoring program – it’s only an hour a week during the school term!
- Or perhaps your team would be better suited to Big Buckets mentoring, by helping kids with the transition into secondary schooling and adulthood.
- You can plan a team fundraising event, get in touch with our team to learn more about what you can do.
- Volunteer with us at the Telethon Community Cinemas – we are always looking for enthusiastic people to help out. Find out more.
Help us help others: Fundraise
As we are not government funded, we rely on donations and fundraising from the community to keep our vision going. We run several fundraising events throughout the year which your team can get involved with:
- The Central Park Plunge – Abseil 220 metres from the top of the Central Park Tower on St George’s Terrace in Perth – all in the name of charity! Perfect for senior management. show us If you’re willing to take the plunge you can help raise much-needed funds.
- Telethon value cards – Buying our Telethon value cards gives you 4 x cinema tickets, 4 x bean bag hire, 4 x drinks and 4 x drinks valued at $79.00 at the Telethon Community Cinema. The best part? We receive 100% of the proceeds of all Value Cards, making it a great way to support 12 Buckets!
Workplace giving and corporate donations
It’s easy for employers and employees to donate to 12 Buckets. For example, employees can arrange with their employer to donate to 12 Buckets through workplace giving programs, or your company can make an annual donation to 12 Buckets to help us reach our goals with our program.
You can also consider donating to 12 Buckets in lieu of sending out Christmas gifts to your team or clients, knowing that you have made a positive social contribution is a great way to close the year out.
Become an official partner
If your organisation would like to become an official supporter of the 12 Bucket program, we would love to hear from you. As we look forward to taking the next step in our journey, we are looking for like-minded organisations who have the capacity to support us as we strive for positive change in the lives of several young people in our schools.